Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LIFE


Although I am quite slack about posting things these days, the Harris family is doing VERY well:) As you see below, Zoe's Birthday was a hit:) Cannot BELIEVE that our baby girl is one!! She is changing sooo much and doing so many new things. We aren't walking yet,but she is on the verge!!! I'm not to worried about it because I know that when she DOES start walking that we are going to have our hands full!!!!! Wait..we already do:) We all love it so much though. She is definately a blessing sent from above. I look at her and Jonathan every night at bedtime and just thank GOD that he has blessed us with such wonderful children!! This last week we were blessed with Christian's Mom coming..kinda last minute Zoe and I decided to go with her to suprise Chrisitan's Grandparents that had never met her before. This was Zoe's first plane ride and first big trip. We flew out on Tuesday morning early and got back late Friday night. It was a great trip, Zoe did awesome and Christian's Grandparents were beyond excited that we were there. I'm so glad that we were able to go. Attached are some pictures of our trip:)

No comments: